Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Here's 52. "you've got me dreamin," I will get back to #50 later. I know you will like this one. 

 



"You've got me dreamin"
     Copyr. 1994        
Johnny Blodgett Composer


You've got me dreamin, you've got me schemin,
You don't know baby what you do to me.
You've got me lyin, you've got me tryin,
For love that wasn't meant to be.

I want to touch you, want very much to,
Feel your body close to mine.
If only I knew, If I could tell you,
I want you with me all the time.

There was a time when another woman,
could never make me turn my head,
But somethin snaps when I hear you talkin,
I only wonder what's ahead

The voice that thrills me, those eyes that fill me,
With dreams of heaven in your touch,
This feeling so strong, can it be so wrong,
I want your love so very much.

I've lost control now, you've got to know how,
My heart is burning to call out your name.
My heart is beating, my mind repeating,
The words you're saying, you feel the same.

The pain is done now, our souls are one now,
Your trembling lips are pressed to mine.
My arms enfold you, forever hold you.
Your heart is mine till the end of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment