Friday, January 15, 2016

Response

I don't receive a lot of response on this blog. Even though I can see that it is visited by people from around the world. It always makes me wonder what those people think of it. And I think, "is there a response?" It helps me understand how God sees us sometimes. A term we hear used after an accident, when checking the person they might say, "he or she was unresponsive". I fear we are too unresponsive in our walk on this earth under Heaven. I do believe the main reason for our existence on this earth is go glorify God. After all that I have gone through in the last couple of years, I have to be thankful each morning for the new day. God has been so good to me and the more I lean on him and trust him the easier it is to trust him. But, it is also easy when things are going well, to take him for granted. I don't want to take him for granted and find myself wondering why things are not going well. So, I find it easier to enjoy as I read in Ephesians 5:19  "Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord." All day long. It helps me respond to my Savior. Then Psalm 95:2, Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.

Isaiah 43:7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment